Wok Fried Hops Marinated Swimmer Crab
2kg Blue Swimmer Crab
1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
1 Red Chilli, chopped
1 Btl Relish The Barossa – Hops BBQ Marinade
1 Btl Relish The Barossa – Sweet Chilli Sause
2 Sliced Hot Chilli’s to desired heat level
1/2 cup Spring Onion, sliced
Sprinkle Sea Salt to season
1ea Lemon & Lime to serve
- To clean the crabs, remove the top shell, then remove and discard the ‘dead mans finger’ and offal. Rinse under fresh water and break in half, set aside.
- Combine the Hops BBQ Wings Marinade with the Sweet Chilli Sauce in a small jar.
- Heat the wok with grapeseed oil. Once hot, add the Hops BBQ Marinade & Sweet Chilli Sauce combined. Season with Sea Salt and bring to the boil. Add the cleaned crap.
- Toss to coat the crabs with the sauce, then cover and cook for 4min. Remove cover and toss thoroughly before replacing cover and cooking for another 5min.
- Add sliced chilli to desired heat level.
- Remove from heat and evenly divide the crabs between 6 serving dishes. Spoon over the sauce, garnish with spring onion and serve with wedge of lemon and lime.